We provide the best 100% oxygen cylinder services at your home doorstep or anywhere you need it we are available.
We provide 24/7 hours services to our clients. As of now a day many people are passing through critical conditions of COVID-19 so in this case if you need a cylinder of oxygen for a patient so you can contact us for this facility.
We provide 99% pure oxygen and also provide refilling of a cylinder with experienced staff and also provide this service on emergency planning.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are in need of an oxygen cylinder for your near ones and not getting the best service company provider then pick up your phone right now and contact ANA-Care® Home Healthcare Service Provider today.
01. How Oxygen Cylinder is get re-fill?
- Attach an oxygen refill machine to an oxygen compressor by placing it on top of it.
- Insert the refilling device into your oxygen tank or cylinder.
- Disconnect the oxygen tank’s safety covers.
- Align the refill machine’s cylinder filling hole with the cylinder carefully.
What does a cylinder of oxygen cost at rent?
Oxygen cylinders are delivered right to your door. An oxygen tank can be rented for a very low price. We rent and sell oxygen cylinders in addition to renting them. If you really need the cylinders in the long term, you can purchase them.
02. Is it Possible to re-fill an oxygen cylinder?
At any time, an empty oxygen cylinder can be restored. It makes no difference if the patient is out shopping or sleeping. There are no limits on how often the cylinder can be refilled. To refill the oxygen tank at residence, switch on the generator and attach the empty cylinder.
03. How do we know whether our oxygen cylinder is filled or not?
When the oxygen cylinder is full, it has a label that shows how many liters it holds. The level on the pressure sensor will indicate how full the tank is, normally in gross divisions from full to nothing.