Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs with ANA Care
ANA-Care home healthcare services is a registered organisation, serving to our clients. we are serving by Nurses, physiotherapist, caregivers, babysitters, and Doctors.
01. What is ANA Care?
ANA Care physician is selected by his/her peers through a proprietary polling process. Only currently listed Best Doctors are eligible to nominate and vote in the Best Doctors poll. Best Doctors are among the world’s most renowned medical providers.
02. Do you offer Continuing Medical Education credits?
03. Why do organizations offer Best Doctors?
04. Do I have to travel or collect my own medical records?
No. You contact ANA Care and we’ll handle everything for you. All your contact with ANA Care is over the phone or online. You do not need to travel or contact your doctor(s) to obtain records, images or other information related to your case.
05. Who are the experts who review cases?
06. How does the ANA Care consultation process work?
07. How does ANA Care decide which physicians to poll?
08. What are the clinical requirements for a Best Doctors physician?
09. Once a ANA Care physician is selected, does he or she remain on the list forever?
Get One Step Ahead Of Disease
ANACare provide you Professional Best Health care service in Lahore Islamabad and Karachi, Pakistan with expert health care staff in-country